Village Condominiums at Eagle Creek Pool Rules
The Pool is Now Open for the 2018 Season
The Village Condominiums at Eagle Creek Homeowners Association has established the following rules for use of the community pool. It is the responsibility of each resident to enforce and obey these rules.
NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- POOL SEASON typically runs from Memorial Day weekend through to Labor Day. Pool will be OPEN DAILY from 9:00am to 9:00pm. The pool may be temporarily closed at ANY TIME at the discretion of the HOA managing authorities, or due to weather conditions, repairs, cleaning, discipline issues, or in case of emergencies or damage.
- Lifeguards are NOT provided for the pool facility… all persons using the pool or pool area do so at their OWN RISK and SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. The HOA does NOT assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with the use of the pool or surrounding amenities, and is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to personal property of any kind. Please stay out of the water 30 minutes after lightening.
- The wading pool is for those four (4) years and under and ONLY when accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) MUST be accompanied by a guardian who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and must provide proof of age if so requested. Unsupervised children will be sent home.
- NO diving is allowed.
- NO floatation devices allowed in the pool with the exception of approved safety devices attached around the waist or water wings.
- ONLY swimsuits may be worn into the water. Children in diapers MUST wear swimming diapers.
- Showers MUST be taken before entering the water.
- Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations MUST NOT enter the pools.
- NO food, alcohol, glass or gum is allowed in the pools or the deck surrounding the pools.
- Absolutely NO running, rough play, spitting, dunking, throwing of objects or use of foul language will be tolerated in or around the facility.
- At NO time day or night, shall a resident or their guest cause excessive noise of any kind that may interfere with the comfort and enjoyment of other residents at the pool or homes nearby.
- Be considerate of other residents when inviting guests to use the amenities. A maximum of 4 guests per family at any one time is allowed in the pool. The resident must be present when the guest is there.
- NO animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- Each household will be given one (1) access card to enter the pool area and will not be allowed to access the pool without it. Lost access cards will be charged $25.00 for replacement. Once a resident has asked for a replacement their old card will no longer access the pool area.
- IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL 911.
- IN CASE OF POOL ACCIDENT THAT INCLUDES FECAL MATTER, EXCESSIVE FILTH, BROKEN GLASS OR POTENTIAL DAMAGE TO THE POOL, DECK OR POOL HOUSE, IMMEDIATELY EVACUATE POOL OR AREA .
- IN CASE OF ALL OTHER ISSUES OR CONCERNS, CALL HOA MANAGEMENT COMPANY (OMNI) at 317-541-0000.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY THE POOL!